Saturday, July 15, 2023

Mid of July 2023 - Plans for future traveling

 As time passes by so quickly, looking at my 3 beautiful children, growing taller and noisier reminded me that i'm getting old and weaker. As i was going through some of the stuff at home, came across 'Pocketguide' book cambodia and Lonely Planet - Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand. The pocketbook was free which i took it off from Cambodia airport when i first arrived here in 2018. It was interesting to see how many of the featured restaurants or hotels still remain till this day.

My son is 5years old this year 2023 but he seems to have difficulty speaking clearly; like the 'f', 'm', 'n'. Regardless of slowness in speech, i have confidence in him. Education is important but i don't wish that he's top, i just want him to be average and able to grasp things easily.

I wish to be able to blog more often but i guess i need to go study or educate myself how to blog and going forward. Haha

No comments: